3 Wisdom Traditions Wellness Coach Certification Steps:
- Online completion of the 3WT Core Concepts program launching on YogaInternational.com
- Attendance at the In-Person Learning Lab Retreat to apply the conceptual theories presented in the 3WT online training program. Join us for these sites in 2019:
Himalayan Insitute Pittsburgh January 2020
- 3 Wisdom Traditions Mentoring Program – Listen in on on case studies from 3WT Wellness Coaches, presenting their cases for discussion and mentoring with Kathryn Templeton. Together, with Kathryn’s guidance, they will explore the application of 3WT tools within scope of practice.
*Steps 3 & 4 can be taken in any order. We strongly suggest you have completed the online 3WT Core Concepts program before attending this Learning Lab Retreat as it will offer you a foundational understanding for applying these Wisdom Traditions to managing the stress response.
3 Wisdom Traditions Wellness Coach Training was Developed with Two Goals:
- Support caregivers, of all traditions, to create a balanced lifestyle and support practices for their own care; to decrease burnout and secondary traumatization that can occur for healing professionals.
Give practitioners of each Wisdom Tradition tools to provide wrap-around support for clients and patients to continue their healing work outside of the therapy session.
- Kathryn developed the 3WT program from each of the wisdom tradition’s perspective. Practitioners of each tradition can learn how to utilize the practices of the other two, in the language of their “home” tradition. To navigate this program, start with the tradition you connect with most.
Start with Your Wisdom Tradition
Practitioners of each tradition can learn how to utilize the practices of the other two, in the language of their “home” tradition. To navigate this training, start with the tradition you connect with most.
- Yoga Therapists and Ayurvedic Yoga Specialists should start with Yoga.
- Clinical professionals, such as nurses, psychotherapists, and social workers should start with Psychology.
- Ayurvedic Health Counselors, Practitioners or Ayurvedic Doctors, should begin with the wisdom tradition of Ayurveda.
Application of the material from your “home” wisdom tradition will be within your grasp. You may be surprised to find that you already use some of the tools as recommendations with your clients.
The Teaching Staff
Each of the Three Wisdom Traditions is vast so Kathryn carefully selected experts to create a training that will resonate and bridge the intersection of each of these sources of healing and transformation for the mind.